Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Radio Blog



I found this story compelling when Cristel talked about why she was in the rehabilitation clinic for so long. It really shocked me when she described how she just kept cutting and cutting this girl. She explained that she had cut her so much that they had to hold her together because she was just falling apart! It really shocked me yet part of me was compelled to keep listening. I began to feel pity for her when she talked about her daughter. She explained a lot on how she only got so much time with her and how her daughter acknowledged her grandmother as more of her mother than her own biological mother.


http://www.radiodiaries.org/my-so-called-lungs/

I found this story to be interesting when Laura just talked so casually about cystic fibrosis. It didn't seem like she really cared. She casually said, "Yeah, I have cystic fibrosis, and someday I'll die." She said it so casually so I just had to heard her story. I just found her so courageous.

No comments:

Post a Comment